• Constructed of durable nylon.
• This PT Cruiser windscreen will not scratch or tear like mesh wind deflectors
• Retains rear seat access. Rear seat passengers can still give in-and-out of your PT Cruiser with the windscreen in place
• The windscreen remains on your PT Cruiser with the top-up.
• Installation requires no tools, and no drilling.
• 30 day money back guarantee
• Wind deflector is guaranteed against tearing.
• Double stitched for extra strength
• This wind deflectors attaches onto the roll hoop of your PT Cruiser against the length of your roll bar that will take your car as fast as you want to go.
• Can still use the boot cover
• Can be used in weather from 0-120 degrees
• This windscreen does not cause any sort of wear, or cause any scuffing, against your roll hoops.
• Wind deflector does not vibrate, staying securely in place.
• Fits all years of PT Cruisers
• Thirty day trial period
|The bottom of the windscreen ties onto side buckle and seat bottom, preventing any flapping about while driving. Wind deflector is fully secured by six points of attachment.|
• Constructed of durable nylon. Extra tough nylon resists tears and cuts; very durable material.
• Double stitched with nylon thread.
• No nighttime glare.
• No drilling required; no permanent modifications.
• Does not rub against the car, no abrasion against the roll hoops.
• Material doesn’t yellow or fade in direct sunlight. The original color maintains.
Q: Can the seats be in different positions with the windscreen installed?
A: Yes, both the seat track positions and the seat inclination levels can be set separately. The front seat passengers can be over a foot different in height, set the seat to their most individual comfortable position, and this windblocker fully fits and function.
Q: Can the seats be folded forward, to allow backseat passengers to get in-and-out?
A: Yes, there is enough play in the fabric, such that one, or both, seats can be folded. For instance, you’ll have no problem getting your kids in-and-out of the rear seat.
Q: How is the windscreen cleaned?
A: With mild soap and water.
Q: Do the headrests need to positioned upright?
A: No, they do not.
Q: What tools are needed to install the wind deflector?
A: None! The windblocker takes about two minutes to install
Q: Is there a trail period?
A: Yes, there is a 30 day trial period. If for any reason you are not pleased with the windblocker, then return the product for refund.